A compressed air nail gun is a practical tool for more efficient work.
Efficient and faster work is the dream of many craftsmen. A compressed air nailer can save a lot of time and effort because with such a device nails can be stapled into a variety of materials without much effort. Whether wood, plaster, walls, ceilings or floors: In many situations, a compressed air nailer is an important tool.
Whether building, wood working or repair: A compressed air nailer is an ideal companion for the ambitious DIY worker and the professional craftsman. What you should pay attention to when buying a compressed air nail is summarised here:
- A good compressed air nail should show a working pressure of 8 bar
- In order for the compressed air nailer to be flexible, various nail lengths must be supported. The range of 10 – 50 mm is considered to be an optimal length support
- The size of the magazine is also an important factor. Larger drum magazines hold up to 350 nails, but make the nail much heavier
- A generous range of delivery is particularly convenient here, as it allows the nailer to be put into operation immediately
- combo-nail staplers are already sufficient for many situations and can be used flexibly
- A compressor and a compressed air hose are essential for the operation of a compressed air nailer.
- Cheap combination nail stapler available for under 35 Euro
- Simple air nailers cost 35 to 50 euros, high-quality compressed air nailers cost between 50 and 100 euros
- Professional compressed air nailer equipment usually costs more than 100 euros
In order to find the right compressed air nailer, the product list below contains the best models from different price classes. Good luck with your new compressed air nailer.
Best Compressed Air Nail Gun in 2020